Thursday, June 23, 2005

Misconceptions

This post is about my previous post.

No, as my readers may misconcept, I may seem to hate kids. No i love them. I love kids. Their innocence is really Innocent? LOL. Dunno what to say. Just, they are so cute and innocent. ( I know when i say this, most probably the next moment I'm gonna be on the papers and some disgruntled mom will sue me when her kid gets lost and accuses me of keeping her child in my Neverland. )

I pity Jacko Wanko Wacko ( Yeah hes a wacky guy, he's got my cousin ) . All these media furore is driving him crazy, Life even commented if he can ever make a comeback. The former King of Pop is the King of Infamous now. Its really sad. He was wowing everyone when I didnt know how to read and write. Now that I know how to read and wank write, he is wowing everyone with his weird habits. Fame and fortune can really change people. Look at Saddam

Man I DO READ NEWSPAPERS. Recently, Saddam some GQ magazine ( Why not Maxim Kids Company? ) , reported that Saddam does his laundry and hates Froot Loops. Err. Yea I hate Froot Loops, Koko Crunch is better. I always thought that he ate Human Curry for breakfast, but no. Raisin Bran.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Post® Premium Raisin Bran
  • Whole Grain Wheat
  • 98% Fat Free
  • Naturally Cholesterol Free
  • High Fiber
  • Provides 14 Vitamins and Minerals
  • Excellent Source of FOLIC ACID!!!!!!!1111oneoneoneone



No wonder he likes raisin bran. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Hes gonna turn himself into a living atomic bomb!

Gee.. Blogging can make or break some people. My heart goes out for Sarong Party Girl. YES I DO READ NEWSPAPERS. Just someone commented on her very beautiful and sexy pictures and it became a big matter. Like oh c'mon. Whats the BIG HOOHAH? If you feel offended by the pictures, then you:
1: Are gay
2: Are gay
3: Are gay
4: Like only children
5: Is all of them.
I take ur answer as 5.

Whats happening to the Blogosphere. Its been taken over by people who
1: Are too much into herself ( I take it as you know who i mean )
2: Copy pasted newspaper articles into his blog and still won a prize ( JeffOoi's Blog LOL )
3: Umm. People who dont apprieciate art?

While the much better ones such as Kennysia.com aint! Man if he's a Singaporean he'll own ALL the Mr's in Singapore. I feel for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger - Ciel ru said...

...... XX wasn't at the wrong though. I thought it was freedom of speech for everyone here. So can't she even blog out her POV? What's the big deal with contradicting someone? GAH!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home