Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ramblings

To all my Gunbound Buddies fans, the reason i kept myself out of Gunbound because,

1: I wanna try Rakion later.

2: Been hardcoring Warhammer 40k TD ( Warcraft III custom map ) for the past few days.

3: CHIA KOON LAING GOT MY CPU KEYLOGGED AND I HADTA REFORMAT IT!! DELETED GUNBOUND!!

Well, I learnt something tho. As the Warhmmer TD is going about, tips occasionally flash through the screen. One of this is interesting.

'Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a while,
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
'

It has alot of meaning to it, I THINK. Cuz i still dunno what it is actually hitting at.

Also, the map had to be the most thought of map i've ever seen, the units in the Warcraft map look so much alike like the real units in real life. ( you see Warhammer 40k is a real life RTS board game. Take Warcraft and some real life board game and you get Warhammer. Simple Equation eh.

Take for example.

The Real Necron Monolith.






The Fake Twin Brother.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Quite an uncanny resemblance eh?

1 more!

The Real Necron Destroyer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


His evil twin bruddah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Not that obvious but it HAS some resemblance i guess.

Yea sry for my over seriousness in this post. I guess its like the source in my Social Studies paper. 'Only 5% of the Tamil population will understand' . Well, in this contacts,
Therefore only 5% of my fanatic loyal readers will understand :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home