Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tagboard back.

Well, hadta get my old tag board back cuz the new one cant work. At least it has all the old flame archives for your viewing pleasure. Man i kinda miss him when he doesnt come. Told you not to play with the keyboard liao. See what happened now?

'NOW Xclusively on EuroRadio at http://euroradio.eurodance4all.org:9000/listen.pls courtesy of Eurodance4all! Don't Miss it!' saw this ad on mIRC. I after listening for 5 mins. I have reached a conclusion.
Well, its gonna be short and sweet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT SUCKS.

Why must they have TECHNO on Euroradio? I used to like Techno, but not anymore. Well some are still nice to hear but what the heck.

I was xpecting more Eurodance and less Techno. but wait, is that a DJ on internet radio? Well, its cool listening to a female DJ's voice so late at night BUT HEY!

Well, it kinda brings back memories, memories of the times where i'll plug in the headset of my old Nokia 3300 and listen to WKRZ 91.3 while studying. Ahhhh~
Suddenly, DJ RAD IS PLAYED!! lol. I tot i will only find that song on Bryan's phone but LOL. Its still nice to hear a female DJ talking.

This is what i call Euroradio.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Imma off to listen to some quality Eurodance. ( for WinAMP users only, WMP users please click here for Eurodance instead. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home