Friday, July 22, 2005

Yay Keylogged!

Well. Thanks to Blogger's date system, i discovered that it has been one month since i last blogged. Kinda sad actually. Well, for some unknown pushing force, i decided to blog again.

I shall keep this post short and simple

CHIA KOON LIANG OF 4E3, 2005 YOU FKING SENT ME A KEYLOGGER. NOT ONLY DID THE AIMBOT PROGRAM DID NOT WORK! IT GOT MY IP BANNED AS WELL!!!1111ONEONEONE.
THANKS TO YOU I HAD TO REFORMAT MY COMP AND WAIT FOR THE HACKER TO RAID MY SORRY ASS.

In case you peeps dunno what the fuck i was saying, I was talking about Gunbound. Yea its lame but hey, ITS NOT A LAFFING MATTER! I'm pretty sure i was feeling the same way as that guy whom I hacked borrowed the l33t avatar from last time. Well, I guess what goes round comes around eh? Well, all i can say is,











GG TO ME

Listening to : Global Deejays - The Sounds of San Francisco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home