Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tranced?

ITS SO FRIGGING BORING!!! EVERYONE'S EITHER OUT OR MUGGING. AHHH!
:(

xxx

Ok, for some reason I've started to like trance. For a period of time I thought that Trance was boring music going over and over again. But now I'm starting to like it. Maybe because I'm bored beyond tears?

( - x - )= +

Boring x bored = lots and lots of fun!
Holla's theory of boredom. Memorise it.

So back to trance. I've recently illegaly downloaded got hold of a music album entitled Dream Dance Vol 36 - The best of dream House and Trance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its a good album, just for the bored loner person like me. Read: Holla's theory.

Anyways, there are some good tracks. Take this for example.

Dj Tatana feat. Morris - Today is Tommorrow

Its a good track, nice catchy tune to it. Wanted to find the lyrics and i stumbled on Dj Tatana's picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dj Tatana
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No not the 'gook' in specs lah. Its the woman! I did get a little shocked in the first place as through stereotypicsy Deejays are supposed to be men. Dj Sammy, Dj Encore etc. Almost ALL electronica groups have men as their main. Groove Coverage, many many more.

Weird thing is, most electronica, Techno, Eurodance, Trance , all have males behind the DJ set and the females doing the singing. This time, its different! Its tah other way round!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dj Tatana. Er.. nevermind her clothing



Kudos to that girl behind the DJ set. You got my admiration.

Anyways, those who want the song can pm me on msn @ desmond_yyc@hotmail.com.

xxx

Please, if you dont own the song ( or album in this case), please delete it within 24 hours. Or wait for matah to raid my sorry home.

Gahmen say one. One song fine 10k, up to 100k.

Gahmen is teh win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home